Cascades at River Hall is a gated, master-planned community designed for active adult 55+ lifestyles located in Alva Florida on SR 80, 6.2 miles east of I-75 exit 141. This upscale 275-acre community will feature 575 homes when fully completed. Cascades at River Hall features single-family homes ranging from 1,528 sq. ft. to over 2,635 sq. ft. with modern open floor plans. Every land lot in the community is located on a lake with peaceful, year-round water views
Active adult communities have been a popular option in the Fort Myers area for both full-time residents as well as seasonal snowbirds. Many of the regions 55+ developments offer a plethora of activities and amenities that allow new residents the opportunity to quickly acclimate into the social fabric of the community.
Southwest Florida builders are bullish on the demand for new home sites in their active adult communities and currently are building spec homes in their communities. Cascades at River Hall, features 7 new models starting at $144,900.
- Harwich: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 story | 2 car | 1,542 square feet
- Aria: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 story | 2 car | 1,672 square feet
- Eastham: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 story | 2 car | 1,753 square feet
- Cali: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 story | 2 car |1,828 square feet
- Booth: 4 BR |2 BA | 1 story | 2 car | 1,954 square feet
- Cairn: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 story | 2 car | 2,090 square feet
- Denton: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 story | 2 car | 2,319 square feet
River Hall amenities include a community center with pool, fitness tennis and cafe. River Hall features a Davis love III designed championship golf course and the community offers extensive walkways and trails surrounded by environmentally protected land and waterways.
If you are ready to build and call Cascades at River Hall home, contact a member of the 9 Core Realty team today!